1. Demonstrate knowledge about theoretical perspectives on crime.
2. To make the students acquainted with alternative schemes, policies related with crime.
3. To sensitize the students about causes, social dimensions, consequences and measures to control forms of crime.
1) To provide knowledge to understand current social work concepts, perspectives, realities,welfare policy and systems.
2) To develop professional knowledge in social work
3) To make the students acquainted with the methodology for social work
4) To develop understanding about the influence of various social movements in contributing tothe perspectives of social work practice in India.
- Teacher: HeenaKausar Shaikh